Our school provides a milk scheme that is available to all of our pupils and we would like to invite you to register your child. School milk is free for all under-fives and is subsidised for pupils aged five or older.
Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a carton of semi-skimmed milk everyday, which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. Find out the top them reasons to drink school milk at www.coolmilk.com/whyschoolmilk
How to Register
Milk is completely free for all children aged under 5 and is subsidised for children aged five or older or is free if entitled to Free School Meals.
Simply register at www.coolmilk.com
or complete a registration form available from our school.
My Child is Under Five
My Child is Five or Older
- Just register by a Tuesday 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s fifth birthday. You will receive a payment request three weeks before this time. If you wish your child to continue to receive school milk, simply make a payment.
- Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone, at a local PayPoint or by cheque in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Please pay by Tuesday 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week.
If you have any questions regarding school milk, please visit www.coolmilk.com
or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913. More information on milk is also available from the school office.
My child is Five or Older and is registered and entitled to Free School Meals
- Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Free Milk will continue whilst your child is entitled to Free School Meals.
For more information, please read this Cool Milk Letter