Shaw Wood Academy are looking to employ 3 lunchtime leaders to help with our busy lunchtimes.
The successful candidates are required as soon as possible, for 1 hour Monday to Friday, term time only. The timings depend upon the lunchtime of the children and will be confirmed on appointment but will usually be 12:10 to 13:10.
The role involves supervising the children in the hall, on the playground or field or in the classrooms if wet, and helping put the tables and chairs away after lunch.
You will enjoy working with children and be:
• confident, calm, patient, kind, caring and enthusiastic
• proactive, organised, reliable and flexible, with good attendance and time management
• willing to learn new skills and develop in your role
• responsible for supervising the children whilst they eat their lunch and during their playtime
• able to work as part of a team and also be able to use your own initiative.
If you want to find out more about the role, please contact school. Visits to the school are highly encouraged, by arrangement on Tel: 01302 831307
The job description and application forms are available on request from: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
Pay is at the National Living Wage.
The School is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery
Closing Date: Friday 24th November
Thursday 9th November 2023